Friday, October 29, 2010

Cell Phone Updates that Didn't Update

October 20: So, I hate chorus.  Like, legitimately.  Especially full chorus, which only happens once a month or so.  At that time you have 125+ (75 or so males) freshman in a room singing songs.  All the Freshman. Even the tone deaf ones. However today was the lucky day! We took a music notation quiz after taking three weeks of notation classes, which I found very interesting (Update: I passed the quiz and didn't miss anything!!) Then...full chorus!  So, today I ended up drawing, playing hangman with my friend Rebecca, and writing lyrics to cheesy 90's hits.  After this, I ate lunch then ran back to my room (you know, the usual) and created my "90's-tastic" Radio Station on Pandora. My life just got so much better.

October 21: Last night, while  putting on my pants I realized that I had some majorly sore spots on my leg.  When I woke up this morning I decided to wear a dress so that I could show off my awesome bruise. Apparently this feeling makes me an official "hell bitch" (which is what kunai means in ancient greek).  For a while, I had stopped going to kunai because I was so exhausted all the time. However, I have recently gotten a group of girls that encourage each other to go after our long day of classes (Deemed "Hell Day", Class from 9-3:30.)  We've decided to bring each other presents sometimes to make going much easier.  (I posted a picture of my bruise in a previous post).  I think the amount of bruising that I have may be a result of the fact that I have no soccer socks or shin guards and the shoes that I wear for Kunai have holes in the pinkey toes and people often step on my foot with cleats. Ouch.  I did the splits last game because it was slippery. Another awesome move that I made involved me getting pushed down on the ground, then I James Bond rolled over and kept moving.  I felt like a boss.

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh! I laughed so hard when i saw your picture of the bruise. I would do the same exact thing if i got bruises like that. Keep it up 'Hell Bitch'

    ReplyDelete